Ferrite Impeder Rod
Product Code : 08
Price And Quantity
- Minimum Order Quantity
- Multiples of 50 Millimeter
- Price Range
- 20.00 - 1500.00 INR
- EPOXY GRADE EP11
Ferrite cores are prepared from a combination of various Ferrite materials to concentrate the energy of the HF Generator into the welding area. Ferrite impeder cores are used for concentration of magnetic flux in high frequency, RF, induction welding of steel tube and pipes. In this application ferrite core experiences temperature upto 150oC and the core properties must be optimized for this environment. For these applications, special ferrite materials are offered.
They are having following excellent physical properties.
- High curie temperature and a low temperature dependence of the initial permeability and of magnetic flux density in the working temperature range.
- A high saturation flux density in the working temperature range upto 1500C.
- Low losses with increase of temperature.
- A relative high amplitude permeability.
- A high stability of the initial permeability vs. frequency upto 1 MHz.
- Supply Ability
- As per requirement Per Day
- Delivery Time
- 1 Seconds